Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sunway Pyramid again...

Yesterday(Friday) went out to Sunway Pyramid, again. Played bowling and watched Happy Feet with Sum and Elwin. Then, went to Red Box(again). Veron and Kwan came in abit later. Long time didn't see Veron, it's like he disappeared lol. I must say, Veron can really sing, just like Giant from Doraemon. Hahaha. Nono...he can sing but he likes to scream instead...so yea. XD One thing in common that is quite obvious for the 5 of us: we are/were from CakeRO. Then, headed to play pool. I got Veron and Elwin bullying me, bunch of pros =.=
The only downside was Kwan with an obvious not-in-a-good-mood face, refusing to play pool and left early. Gah. Nevermind, there should be another outing somewhere next month, hopefully with no one giving empty promises about showing up. Yea, 3 people failed to show up this round. The last stop before I head home was Veron's house. This crazy fella have like 300GB of anime in DVDs, and his 280GB hard disk is running out of space filled with movies & animes. Nice house i can say. Elwin and Sum fetched me home, I was too tired and dozed off in the car.
Yay! Finally internet is up! Time to download stuffs + play online games heh

No comments: