Monday, June 11, 2007

late night

Instead of going to bed, now I'm blogging. I'm just so bad, hope I'm not late for tomorrow's work. Lol. Today was Kwan's birthday. I bought her a ZhuZhu photoframe, but not sure if she really liked it. Well, Veron's birthday present for her was even more a laughter, a "lucky draw" as in fact. Kwan got the "Please try again next year" draw TWICE instead of getting the "You've got a present". TWICE. And ROFL why is there even a lucky draw in the first place??? Made me laughed at that. Really joke of the day, heck, it can have my vote for the joke of the month! Pity her really.

Dinner at Chilis in Mid Valley, with Hui Leng, Wern and Herman, and me, Kwan and Veron. Hope I spelled Wern and Herman's name right. Lol. Food was reasonable, price and taste alike. Nothing much, walked around after that, restocked my shampoo and body shower.

Bloody rained too! Delayed me from doing laundry. At night. Don't look at me. That is how my mum used to do it. At night.

Been looking at my roommate's blog. Full of creativeness. In rapping out actually. All those rhymes, hmm...makes me wanna do it too. Heck, I'll do it when I have the time. Someday. I did it before, but his was really wow. Original. And now he is asking me to make some guitar tunes out of those. Crazy! I'm not that pro to play guitar for rap songs. But I might as well try. When I have the time. Someday. Lol.

Going to sleep now. It's 2am already. Don't seems like anyone will play SDO with me after all. And it's actually late for gaming too! Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is "Wen" not "Wern". And thx for ur zhu zhu photo frame also. Haha thx for everything. But, y u post the "lucky draw" thingie la...swt.. now every1 also know i so stupid...=.=|||

*~ mich ~* said...

lolz....haha~