Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day...

It's officially 2 hours after Valentine's day, in accordance with the GMT +8 Malaysia/Singapore/HK/Taiwan time. Well, some of you may have been having a good time, eh? Lucky you guys.

I get to stick around with 6 other guys for dinner.

Things isn't always as easy as it seems.
Not having a girlfriend or a life partner maybe a pain for some people, but others may feel that being in a relationship is a PITA. For those who don't know, PITA = Pain In The Ass. Ouch. Well, considering the pros and cons, I'd say it'd be even more of a PITA if I live my live all alone, as bored as it can be.

For those already in a relationship, keep it up! Don't let small things meddle into your love life. However it's just so irony in just anywhere couples argue over the slightest, small little things.

For those seeking of love, or in a relationship problem, I may not be able to help, but all I can simply offer is my ears, and my opinions (should you wish to listen to any of my so called 'brilliant ideas').

As of now, I'm looking at Greg's MSN title: "Let us join the Anti-Valentine's Day Party at Cineleisure Damansara on the 14th February 2008." Lol.

Good night all.

No comments: