Today's my off day. I get a random off day in a week, so don't go thinking I'm off on Tuesday. Went out to Sunway Pyramid with Sum and Elwin. Man, nice couple. Maybe their online personality abit diff, duno. Went to RedBox for karaoke, unfortunately didn't scream my lungs out. They'd run away if I did lol. Then bowled, ate the best Thai Tom Yam i ever had, watched Rob-B-Hood. That movie is funny, quite sad in a few scenes tho. I give thumbs up. Sum is pro ice skater, at least among those in the ice rink >_> envy. lol jk. Then Asia Cafe in SS15 had this gigantic glass of chinese tea o_O. Whoa half of my stomach is full with that.
Man, wishing for holidays now...stupid 10 am shift tomorrow. gonna be working whole week. change job? duno. If boss's wife(she is the boss too) ever piss me, I'm gonna quit for sure
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment