Wednesday, December 20, 2006

From Ipoh

Currently blogging from my cousin's place. Sigh, when you don't have internet access at home it can be pretty troublesome. And so here I am running across to the other side of town to sit in front of this PC of my cousin's. Lol. Nah, not really. Just waiting for lazy bumps to wake up! XP
I found out many of my friends here(in hometown) are hooked up in playing snooker. I myself never really liked snooker, I'd prefer pool. Smaller table. Bigger ball. Enough said :D But to pass the chance of going out instead of sleeping at home wholeday? Hehe. Never. Snooker is a game pretty much influenced by luck, or at least I'd think so. You'd be trying to hit this ball for like a gazillion times and it just doesn't go in. But sometimes you just simply hit it and there! It's in. Damn the table's big!
Xmas is just around the corner. I don't really celebrate, but I have sisters and cousin sisters celebrating. And I can say I have yet to buy any Xmas presents for them. Or my friends. Ooops! I believe Kwan is reading this and still eyeing with evil eyes on that BMW 5 series(toy car lol) from me. *Looks around and whistles* Huh? What 5 series? X)
Hmm...I've got a few friends started blogging. Am I an influence?

2 comments:

RoN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RoN said...

haha.. at ipoh still can blog huh? not bad.. anyway.. when u coming back to KL?