Guess what Mr. Phuah did on X'mas eve? Anyone? Heh, Mr. Phuah: stuck at home, in KL! While others are high on a festive mood, I was in front of the PC when it was countdown for X'mas. The disadvantages of not having a car. There. No fireworks display for me to see. I'm totally out of sight of the KL city centre, or even The Curve(15mins drive away from my house). And to my surprise, a friend of mine and his gf drove all the way from KL to Ipoh to give me a surprise, while I was in KL! I do wonder who is more surprised now eh? Haha. It took me a few minutes to stop laughing. Really. Oh well, I gotta at least go for the New Year's countdown.
What is Mr. Phuah gonna do on Christmas day then? Good question. Most likely, zzzz. Haha. We'll see how....anyone free to go out???
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment