Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year

Feels like just a blink of an eye, and it's already 3 days into the new year 2007. Let's review what happened in 2006.
Ok firstly, prices of petrol rise...thanks so much to our government, everything follow suit to rise as well. I don't think anyone would plan for a road trip anymore -_-
Second, my grades are not that high again. Fortunately got an A for Management Principles, otherwise it would be another disasterous semester in UTAR. Gotta work on my CGPAs or I'm doomed.
Third, seems like I've lost some friends, and gained some. Why would I say I lose friends? We hardly keep in touch, seems like they have forgotten about me lol. But if they aren't, then I'll try fix things up. Hope all goes well.
Next thing up, is how little I go for vacations. It seems like my Genting trip is the only, I can't really remember if I had others....I really to get more breakaways in 2007.
Another thing is how little I do exercise...the only time I really did sports was in July/August period. Followed Joo and the rest of my Dota mates for futsal(indoor soccer). Which reminds me I stopped playing Dota at all. Never touched it unless out in cyber cafes. So it is since World Cup that I did not play Dota at home. Joo and the rest of the fellas never asked me out for a Dota game since. Oh well, moving on...
There are certainly other things I've gained and lost in 2006 but I won't mention in here.
Now into 2007, will it be a good year? I would think so, but now I doubt it. Starting 1st Jan, prices for tolls increase! Thanks Mr. Samy Vellu, but do we get a raise in pay? Never. So with no raise in pay means I don't have a raise in my weekly allowance from my parents as well. Damn you Samy!
And there could be a raise in petrol as well. Great, let us all just stay quietly at home. Lol.

Just less than one week till university lectures start. I'm definitely not having enough of holidays. Help!

No comments: