Monday, January 08, 2007

Uni classes reopens

First day in uni today! As usual, lot's of people. As usual, I saw familiar and friendly faces again. And as usual, the internet connection in the labs are abit slow! Haha. Don't mind the internet thingy, it's good to be seeing friends again. It's been awhile isn't it? Some faces are still missing, I guess I'll be seeing them some day this week.

As usual, our food-loving expert & analyst a.k.a. wai sek guai(Lol!) Carmen brought us to eat again. This time the newly opened Korean B.B.Q restaurant in SS2. Sigh, as u know, this Carmen jie always like to eat, and always like to bring us around KL to eat. Hehe. Well I'm also a "wai sek guai", so no choice. Lol. So this round, including me, 9 people. I didn't order Kimchi, but I tested it. Not bad, but not as good as the one I had in Ampang's Korean Village. What I had this time is a lunch box meal, consisting of some Korean vegetables, meat, sushi-like thingy, soup and rice. Apart from the vegetables, the rest is good. Not that I'm one of those running away from spinach-family vegetables when I was a little kid, mind you! I'm just not used to their cooking style for vegetables. Still, I ate till full. Thumbs up I say! Still plenty room for improvement on those meats. =)

Before that, we saw the Hitz.Fm road cruisers, so we stopped by for their roadshow.Hehe, I won some goodies! CD, Hot Magazine, Sim card reader, Hitz.FM bag! And also twisties and pepsi. Lol! It was fun playing with them, they asked silly and simple questions. And do crazy and silly things like shouting out loud, which I did not participate. One guy shouted just like a girl, real loud too! Carmen won 2 ticket passes to Death Note 2!!! I want!!! Chia Yee won Eminem's latest album!!! Woots! So much for the excitement XD

Now it's raining here. Oh well, let's see...what time is my class tomorrow.....

1 comment:

RoN said...

wah.. Never win anything behalf of me ar?? lol =P