Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Soup of The Day

Nuts with some chicken meat soup, or the Chicken Herb soup? Herb? So nutritious. I'll pass. =) Yesterday, Carmen brought us to a corner shop located in Sentosa, Section 17, PJ. Yes, soup + rice. The main thing is the soup, which I find ok(the groudnut soup). Dunno about that chicken herb soup though. Should be nice *drools*. Their rice is pretty special. One look and you thought it's glutinous rice, but it isn't. I forgot the name for it, will do write it down next time. The rice is nicer though. One thing unique, you can request to have the soup in a coconut. Yeap, it'll taste sweetier, but I didn't try that.
Oh, Carmen sure knows where to find for good food. As a matter of fact, Chia Yee + Wei Teng + Chui Yen + Carmen + Shen Wei = gods of foods. These girls sure know where to eat, at a reasonable price, and still keep their bodies fit. Uh don't ask me where the guys are. Apart from Kean Hong and Ji Je, I don't think us guys know better.

Later on, visited Loh's place. Loh wasn't around, but Teik Ho and the gang are there. And, as usual, this girl named CVC will never ever notice my presence. As a matter of fact, anyone else other than her housemate. And especially if you didn't say hi loud enough for her to hear. Lol. I stood behind her watching her chatting and playing online games for minutes. I already knew, I might as well greet her first. I stood next to her and say hi. She was like "Ah! You are here, since when?" Since dinasaurs rule the world damnit. Lol. We used to call her "Lagger". Yeap, she is still as lagging as ever. Not that she is busy gaming/chatting, even when in the canteen or anywhere. I can be around her for hours and she wouldn't notice. Lagger! Lol.

Syc went missing for almost 2 days. He skipped classes. And Myels told me he went back home. Reason unknown. Dude, cheer up man! Wat the hell are u thinking?

No comments: