During holidays, anyday seems like just the other days. Eat, sleep and play as you like. This is not the case when I'm back to attending lectures and tutorial classes. I truely appreciate weekends; no early morning classes, sleep late, wake up early, do anything you like. Where as on weekdays I have to wake up early, attend classes(and possible doze off in the classroom lol) and do assignments/homework.
Unfortunately my nice sleep had been cut short today when my friend CY called me up. I had mistaken the ringtone for the phone alarm and lazily ignored it; until my roommate kicked me out of my sleep. Ouch. Anyway CY said he and his girlfriend is coming over, and the lazy me went back to Dreamland. Too bad, sleep cut short again. CY knocking on the door. Gah. Only 4 hours of sleep. On a weekend. Nice eh?
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment