Sunday, February 11, 2007

CNY clothings

I have not been updating my blog for like a long long time. To be exact, well, 9 days. Assignments + presentations + helping out in uni event + scouting for new year clothing took most of my time. I have been looking for new year clothes from as early as 2 weeks ago, but when it comes to decision making *shakes head*.
Fact: tagging girls along with you for shopping does not help your decision-making better.
Argument: I've been looking at shirts with my hommies from Ipoh 2 weeks ago. Was a all-guys hang out. Then yesterday, with my uni friends, guys + girls hang out. Both occasion, same thing. Indecisive. It's just plain me. Feels pretty stupid that simple things like this, I gotta walk around, scout for prices and stuff. Ended up buying little(or none). Well err...still need to get a pair of jeans. And another shirt. CNY is just next week. No time for those then I think.

And I believe I have exceeded my CNY clothes budget. *Oops!*
How I do that? Spend it on other stuffs! *Food! Entertainment! Blah!*

1 comment:

eLwin said...

phuah..
wanna buy jeans .. go to Romp and have a look... they have quite a lot of style.. maybe some will suits u.. u know .. i bought some there .. well.. i think i dun have enuf new year clothing also .. so i'm goin to buy more.. XD..
sigh ..