Yes. After long gone for 2 months, almost 3 months as in fact, now I'm back blogging. The lazy old bum me didn't update for so long. So should I rewind back to a few months time? Better not I think, I'm not even suppose to be blogging now. It's exam week and I am suppose be to studying now. *rolleyes*
Ahem ahem. Let's start with myself. Well, uh, been pretty ok, except for being sick twice in the month of March/April. Had fever. Then took medication. 3 weeks later, fever again. Saw a doc and took proper medication. Well that was last week. Now I'm good and running.
Next err, exams? Preparation not too good. Couldn't seem to concentrate on studying now. And it's not like my housemates influencing me or something. Gah. Don't wanna think about it. Gonna study after blogging.
Ermm, love life? Heck, all the same. Still single and still available (note: this is not an advertistment). Haha. You can say I'm not too desperate, but I don't know how to describe what I really feel in words.
Then, we have some social life. Hmm, ok I'm not gonna hold back on this, even if certain parties are reading this. Friend A and friend B used to hang out with group C. But now, they don't even talk to the group anymore (well maybe except to me). WTF is going on? I'm totally clueless on this. It's like the splitting the camp up. We used to have laughters and fun together, and now, even face-to-face, it feels totally different, totally the opposite. Now this is NOT what I want to happen to my group of friends. Wish I know the reasons huh?
Talking about online games, I bought some cash points for SDO (Super Dancer Online). Well, actually shared with a few friends just for the fun of it. But the hell, 2 days later the server was down till now. Hoho. They better had a really good explanation for this. I don't wanna appear in the newspaper with the headlines "Online Company Burned Down by Arsonist" or something like that. LOL. Now I'm playing SDO China server while waiting for the Msia server to be up. Apart from that, I stick mostly to IAG (It'sAGoal), just a web based massive multiplayer football management game. Or on rare occasions I pop into BlackoutRO. Quitted Blueserver Dota long time ago already! Don't be surprised to see account being in use, it's my friend using it.
Seems like I have things to write. Will keep in mind for now, and update later. For now, time to study. Ciao. Take care everyone!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment