Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Good day?

Blogging at home in a hot afternoon. Exams tomorrow, I'm supposed to study now, but decided to take a rest after lunch. Hmm, good day to do laundry. Weird, I just said that. I hardly do laundry, usually just dump it at the dobby. Anyway, gonna do laundry after this. Good day huh? Seems like it, but at the end of the day it doesn't always ends up good. Hoping for a good one today. In around 12 hours time, will be in the 'mamak' stall located in Southern Bank in Seksyen 17, PJ. A big football game to watch, as in fact, it's AC Milan vs Manchester United. A Champions League match. Big one indeed. Oh? I did mentioned I have exams tomorrow? Haha, I don't care, both the match and exams are as important! Lol. Anyway, wouldn't like to see Veron showing up 12 hours later in MU jersey, would burn one on the spot immediately if I see it. Seriously! Lmao.

A few days ago added music and video to this blog. Something new hehe. Was actually figuring how to put those in blogs. Mich was asking me to help her out. And so I did. Ended up I put in some of my favourite song/video here. The video is at the bottom of the page, just in case you don't know.

Talking about today being a good day, at least it looks half decent. Well, gotta go. Laundry time. Ciao.

No comments: