Monday, May 21, 2007

Internship

It's already been 2 weeks since my last update. And I'm already 1 week into my internship. Yeap, internship. Working hours of 8.30am to 5.45pm. 5 days of working. Offs on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe some of you might heard of CSA, short for Computer System Advisers (M) Bhd in Section 13, PJ. That's where I'm doing my training and it's just behind my university. Just recently obtained my staff ID, hope I can unlock doors from other departments too! Lol!

Training there isn't all too bad, but requires much energy. Plenty of things to do, though simple. Usually had no time to rest other than of lunch break from 12.30pm to 1.30pm. Unless they throw me back to another department, the MRC department (or just commonly known as the repair department). Mine originally and currently is the Integration department. In the MRC department I do repair stuffs like hard disk, laptops, printers etc etc, and do loads of paperwork. I'm freezing my nuts off in there! But you get to sit down and rest more. In both departments, I will get to do 'on-site' stuffs. That means to support customers at their place, traveling around, maybe help solve technical problems, or software problems. Of course you'll be tagging along a senior staff! Impossible they'll send a freshie/newbie to do things alone. Well I haven't got to there, but chances will come!

Nowadays sleeping early so I can wake up early. Would like to obtain 'A' in internship, if possible! Important to bring my CGPA up!
One good thing, there is no need to study and sit for exams this semester! :P

No comments: