Friday, February 02, 2007

feeling helpless

Some friends/buddies just come to me, telling me their problems and asking me to help think of a solution. Well, I've been doing this all along. Latest? Terence, my hommie from Ipoh and Mich, whom I don't really know well. Many more people though, I don't wanna mention so many names here. Heck, not everything I can solve, but I do help bit. Now thinking of it, I wonder who is more helpless, me or them. When I have troubles, wonder who do I turn to. Usually I'd just act cool, and try to solve it alone. Recent months I've been seeking advices from friends. Sometimes, I wish I'd be able to solve my own troubles and others. Then again, "wish" means "go dream of it in your sleep". Lol. Well friends, if I didn't lend you a hand before, I gotta say I'm sorry. Guess I'm not too capable huh?

Now I'm wondering how many people actually read my blog. Unexpected people are reading it, and some I though might at least have a look at mine but never did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo...i always read ur blog 1 leh...hehe...hmm...i realize u really care mich very much wo...y arr?? Faster tell me n my dar la...tell us wat is going on between u n mich. /gg...faster la or not no dee for u alrdy ....hahaa....jk ...

SK said...

swt...who said I care about her very much? -_-|| I don't really know her well, plus she have her dear. What are you guys thinking....