When blowing the birthday cake candles, some people wish for money, others wish for health. Different people have different priorities. Me, I wish everyone happiness. Back in my younger days, I would wish for a new Tamiya toy car, or good results in exams. But it was in Form 3 I think that I started to change my wishes.
I never really get what I wished for, and it actually proves again and again. In Form 3, I started to wish for people whom I know or around me to be happy, to have happiness. It really did come true. From what I see, people around me are happy. I wished for this same wish since then, even till now. The same wish every time I blow the candles. But happiness left me out. One should seeks his/her own happiness, and I did. However it seems to elude me. This happiness I seek may be different from the happiness that people commonly know about, some of you might just understand what I'm saying here.
But I will still wish for this same wish, for others. I want them all to be happy, all these people around me and those that I know. Even if it isn't a birthday wish, I will still wish for happiness for all, for a very long time more to come.
Have a nice day and wish you all happiness.
SK
current mood : bored at home
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment