To tell you the truth, I was never really close with Kenneth. He was introduced by Carmen. In fact, most of the juniors I knew in UTAR are not that close with me. But regardlessly, now I finally understand his problem with his girlfriend. If I was him, there are things I would do but he wouldn't. I'm no stranger to such situations; I have friends who finds me for advice. I admit some of my advices are not really good, but I believe that some are helpful.
In his situation, albeit with limited knowledge and information, I can't help but to look it in a negative perspective. Carmen thinks there is no right or wrong in relationships, only love or don't love. Then let me ask you, is it right to be dating two guys at the same time? Saying 'I love you' to this guy and repeat the same line to another guy? I for one will say it is wrong. You can't just do that, I know of a friend who does that. I've always advised him to drop it, pick one and stick to it. If you don't like her, you can dump her as you please but you've gotta choose only one. Having 2 at the same time just isn't right!
It sounds really fishy when I heard that Kenneth's girlfriend hardly ever pick up his phone calls and messages. Meet up once every 2 weeks? Ok fine, maybe she's busy. But if she's avoiding calls then something is not right (This may sound familiar to some of you). Still too little information for me to jump to conclusions, I'll reserve that for some other time.
Funny, I was thinking back then, should I create a consultant agency for advising others on their problems? Because it seems people seek me for advice, and most of them are girls as a matter of fact (you know who you are :p). Now I can laugh at such idea because from the day I started asking for advice from friends was the last day I held the title 'consultant'. I admit I was defeated, I hardly seek advise. If one can unlock the chest with the beating heart inside, there be many things...secrets as well. But I'm confident I haven't met anyone with such ability yet. When that day comes, that person will definitely be the one who truly understands me.
Go ahead, try me...but I can't guarantee you will succeed. Perhaps one must think out of the box to unlock me!
SK
Current mood: jolly good
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment