Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lunch Break

I'm sitting here in the office during lunch hour. It's the first time I've skipped lunch, I've got no mood to eat at all.

It was cold the whole morning here, probably I'm sick? I had to wear my new jacket to keep myself warm. Nothing keeps me warm now. Not until I get to find my usual self again. The hunger that lingers in the morning is still there, I have yet to touch my breakfast(biscuits).

I've been keeping myself busy the whole morning and that is the only thing that can keep my mind busy. Not that I really like this work, but this is one of the ways to gain experience in the IT field.

Hoping to finish off my work and recover in time for tonight's reunion dinner with housemates. I have it each year with my previous housemates, and so I proposed for one with my current housemates. At least there is something I can look forward to today.

Signing off,
SK


(oh where can I get a good racket for badminton, does anybody knows?)

No comments: