Can't believe I was in Claire's friend's car to get back home yesterday. It was raining and I did not have much choice. I didn't even know the guy's name! I probably owe him one, and Claire as well. This is the sort of paiseh situation that I would like to avoid because I don't know him. It would've be different if it was Claire's car or if I knew the driver. That is why I rejected Claire's offer to tumpang that guy's car to go to and from work everyday. Hope she understands.
This is not the first time anyway :P
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lolx..
u din owe me lar..
the car less u one also need to go back de.. so no need paiseh lar..
i understand.. hehe..
dun be paiseh..
ok ok hehe.
At least let me say thanks :)
Post a Comment