While Kwan, Veron and Mich are now in the newly downloaded Thai SDO (Super Dancer Online), here I am waiting for mine to complete. It is taking some time, so since they are not around to chat, decided it's the best time to blog around.
Now some people might ask, why Valentine's Day in May?? Well, that is a new song from Linkin Park's latest album, Minutes to Midnight. Then it makes me think of Valentine's Day.
For my 20 years of life, never once I celebrated Valentine's Day with someone special. Been quite alone on that occasion. Hmm, actually for the past 2 years, it's not just Valentine's Day. Pathetically, it's also during X'mas and New Years countdowns.
Had once bought two hamsters on a Valentine's day. I think 3 years ago? Both died a few months later that year. Pathetic, yes I know. Somehow it is like a bad sign. But I'm not that superstitious.
Ok I admit I feel quite lonely lately. Come back home, tired most of the time. Unless I had nothing much to do in the office. Seriously appreciating weekends at least twice more than what I used to.
I would like to watch Pirates of the Carribbean ASAP. Anyone free to go with me?
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wan to watch la but let me gao dam all my stupid exam paper 1st... very fast only nia... i will finish my exam on wednesday... then I'M FREE FOR 2 N HALF WEEKS....hahahaha
Post a Comment