Right after our Sg. Gadai waterfall trip in Ampang, we headed to the Ampang Look-out Point for dinner and yum cha. This is one place where you can enjoy the night view of KL, one should not miss out coming here.
We were all tired climbing down the steps at the waterfall, now it was time to climb up the stairs at the Ampang Look-out Point. Huff, puff....huh huh....tiring!
Browsing through the menu...at Gasoline.Order! Order!
The waiters here are mostly either foreign Indians or local Chinese. These guys are busy taking our orders.And while waiting for food and drinks to be served, there are card games for customers.
Playing 'chor dai di'. Me: "Yay, I win again!" Kuo Sean: "NO, this is impossible! How can this happen?!"There's lots of photo taken here...
Left-to-right: Kuo Sean, Wai Leong (a.k.a. Tan Sri), Jason, Hut Lim (a.k.a Yang Zhong Wei)
Chee Hao and me. No, he is not my elder brother!
Left-to-right: Siau Chuan, Hui Lee, RachelWell, everyone did agree that Hui Lee looks much better without tying her hair, it just seems she wouldn't listen...haha
"Hello, who order this?" - Things get out of hand with the waiters confusing which drink is for which customer, and with us not remembering what we ordered! As you can see, I'm still busying playing 'chor dai di' :PWeird, no pictures of food or drinks were taken! Nevermind, there is still a next time....I hope!
It's a bit hazy in KL as you can see from the picture above...
Sunset view from Ampang Lookout Point. The Petronas Twin Towers and the KL Tower is visible at the background.
All these pictures are courtesy of Jason...I think! Please correct me if I'm wrong.And at night, the cityview of KL.
L-R: Kelvin (a.k.a. 'fei fei'), Khai Chuan, Rachel, Hui Lee, meFront two: Chee Foo, Andrew
The view is just awesome! One thing that I always liked about KL at night is the view of the Petronas Twin Towers with its bright lights. That was back then in KTAR when I was staying at the hostel in Setapak. I can clearly see the towers at my hostel then.
So much for KL nightviews at the Ampang Look-out Point. Will come again sometime....
No comments:
Post a Comment