Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Event for the Semester: July Part 4

7th July 2008

Just another Monday. Right after class, my classmates and I headed to the Wong Kok Char Chan Teng in SS2 for a drink.
Looks like in deep discussion...what's Wai Leong and Hut Lim (the 2 guys on the right) staring at?? These 'yam jin' fellas....haha

Sykao and Rachel enjoying a mini 'Chocolate Fountain'.

This is actually a nice place to just sit down, have a drink, maybe have a meal, and just chat and chat. Another place for a drink and chat would be the Old Town Kopitiam at the Jaya One. I swear we sat down for almost 2 hours there just for drinks and chatting!

I just hope Wong Kok comes out with new food and drinks to satisfy those are bored with their menu, it's just the same as other Hong Kong styled cafes and restaurants.

No comments: